Participation is not confirmed until payment has been received by Pinheads. Upon confirmation of participation, class requirements will be distributed.
- Class fees are refundable only in the form of a store credit, unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Class participants should bring the following to class every week: sewing machine, rotary cutter and mat, quilting ruler, thread, straight pins, stitch ripper, measuring tape, small scissors, safety pins, walking foot to fit your machine. Other supplies may be requested by the instructor. Please ensure your sewing machine is in good working order and that you know how to thread it.
- Supplies will be additional to the class fee unless otherwise stated.
- Class participants will be offered a 10 percent discount towards class supplies.
- Class participants are asked to pre-purchase class supplies so that classes can start on time.
- Cell phones should be put to silent or vibrate mode; phone conversations should be kept to a minimum so as not to disrupt the class.
- Participants are welcome to bring water bottles and non-greasy, non-sticky snacks.